Watch TV on Computer

Friday, September 2, 2011

New and Fresh Men’s hairstyles for 2011 / 2012

All trends are cyclical and in recent years have been updated the looks of the 20th century and planted them firmly in the 21. As a modernization of past styles is especially true for men's hair trends in 2011: this is with new and old. Or at least an old-style hair with a new twist.
2011 sees men’s hair styles fall into two distinct categories: school boy and rocker. But while the rocker look is certainly a 20th Century creation, the resulting hair style finds its roots (if you’ll pardon the pun) distinctly in 19th Century Britain. And so it is in 2010; while the odd 2010 runway collection featured something akin to a grunge revival, the majority of us will live out 2010 with a refined, classically inspired hair cut.
Continuing on from last year’s men’s hair trends, the men’s fringe remains a major feature of men’s hair trends in 2010. But, naturally, this is a hair trend that has evolved. While the men’s fringe in 2009 was all about close-to-eyebrow length, in 2010 we have more options.Thankfully, the men’s fringe trend in 2010 comes in a variety of lengths, so you’re going to be able to play with the look to suit your face shape. While you’ll be looking to keep shorter back and sides (British grade 4-5), the way of truly making it your own is to play with the length of the fringe itself. No better example exists than the Bottega Veneta Men’s Spring-Summer 2009 catwalk which provided two fringes in stark contrast to each other.
In 2008, when a fourth school was not always straight boy was just something others: messy - That following a scuffle rocker groupie meeting and you should not be far off the mark. This style emerged in 2008 and then went. But among men hair styles of 2011 seems to be removed from the noble and therefore the  returns in another form: curly hair. While all the tendency to cut curly hair curly for men in 2011 is to use it with a length in the margin, which should be the dominant focus on the hair.
As for the exact length of this curly hair trend, it’s whatever suits you best. Chaps whose curly hair permits length without the need for a lot of hair product may opt for something 1970′s (the decade with the biggest impact on 2011 fashion trends) inspired, while those in need of more product may opt for a less voluminous take on the hair trend. Both of these styles are pictured, respectively, directly below and were seen on Gucci’s S/S 2011 catwalk.

17 comments:

  1. this is awesome hairstyles i like it & i will make this hairstyles

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come most ment who have hair styles like that are mostly just models or men of ages 45+? do they ever try to make their styles fit younger society? it was just a thought since men of ages 25-44 are the ones who love to follow trends for designer clothing, styles, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your side gives me the good idea to make the comment by the way. Thank you!!! oakley sunglasses sale I hope you will keep it up. oakley sunglasses sale you are abiding to get the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. with what you're trying to say. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice hairstyle, i like this one, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and
    will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone should read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time I would have wasted by browsing for same information on internet. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads