Watch TV on Computer

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hot Gossip-Gewelry and Lindsay Lohan

This is very hot gossip the the owner of the jewelry store Lindsay Lohan allegedly stole from told cops she wanted to keep the incident hush-hush -- in fact, according to the police report, she didn't want to press charges.According to the document, Kamofie & Company owner Sofia Kaman "was hesitant in making the police report." The report goes on:  "Kaman stated that she does not want to press charges.  She stated that she only wants her necklace returned."

Despite Kaman's reluctance, the D.A. decided there was plenty of evidence to warrant a prosecution.  It's unclear if Kaman will cooperate.

And get this ... The police report states "she wants this incident handled with the utmost discretion."

Talk about the ultimate backfire.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject, I would like to hear much more from you on this subject matter. I have bookmarked this page and will return soon to hear additional about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads